Hot damn, rewriting sucks.
But I got a lot done in my hour of editing. For clarity’s sake, let me take a moment to explain a teensy bit how my manuscript is structured. It’s told from three points of view, but it’s not split up into chapters. The scenes are grouped by days. Yesterday, I was about halfway through one day of the plot. I’d just barely started one scene. Today, I finished that day, motored through the next day, and got halfway through a third. I consider that progress.
Adverb slaying is progressing well, but there are still a couple that are being difficult. I’ve flagged them to deal with them later.
Still no sign of my new laptop so…that sucks.